How does it work?
Have the freedom to be in total control of your loan! Toyota Flexi Plan is a great way to own a brand new Toyota car as you can reduce the sum of interest paid and loan tenure by paying extra as and when you can afford it. Meaning, paying less in the long run and settling your loan fast!
- Interest Savings Auto-Financing Plan
- Full control to settle your Loan FAST
- Enjoy the flexibility to adjust monthly payment OR tenure when Base Lending Rate (BLR) changes
|Eligibility||Individuals age 18 years old and above only for Private registrations|
|Margin of finance||Maximum 90% financing subject to minimum loan|
Flexi Plan FAQs
- Can I switch from Toyota Flexi Plan to fixed rate automotive financing?
Yes, you may switch at any point of time at no cost.
- Late charges will be imposed at the rate of 2% above the prevailing rate of Toyota Flexi Plan term charges?
Toyota Flexi Plan Variable rate = 6.75%
Late charges = 8.75% on the overdue instalment
- How is the early settlement interest calculated?
If you settle within 7 days from the due date, no interest will be charged up to the next due date. If you pay after 7 days, the full interest accrued up to the next due date will be charged to your account.
- Is there any statutory rebate on variable rate?
- When can Toyota Capital Malaysia revise the Base Lending Rate (BLR)?
It can be changed at any time during the tenure of the agreement. We will notify our customers via registered mail, giving 14 days to exercise the options below:
- Retain the existing number of instalments (loan period) and change the instalment amount; or
- Retain the existing instalment and vary / increase the number of instalments (prolong the tenure).
- If the Base Lending Rate (BLR) changed, will the agreed spread change?
No, the contracted spread as per the loan agreement is fixed throughtout the contracted tenure.
- Is Toyota Flexi Plan applicable to all Toyota models?
Yes, it is open to all Toyota models.