How does it work?
Toyota EZ Beli is the latest innovative auto-financing plan from Toyota Capital - a hassle-free monthly instalment scheme that differs from the conventional loans. The Toyota EZ Beli is a 9-year loan divided into 3 tiers category for the convenience of you, the customer.
Here's how this unique plan works:
Owning a Toyota has never been so easy
Here's how the 3 Tiers work for each Toyota car of your dreams:
- Lowest and competitive monthly instalment for the first 3 years
- Slight increase in Tier 2 (Year 4 - 6) in line with your career progression
- Flexible option for Tier 3 (Year 7 - 9): continue repayment OR trade-in for a new Toyota
|Eligibility||Individuals age 18 years old and above only for Private registrations|
|Margin of finance||Maximum 90% financing subject to minimum loan|
EZ Beli FAQs
- What is this Toyota EZ Beli?
This is an easy auto-financing plan, for anyone to get their first Toyota with even lower instalment.
- What is Toyota EZ Beli ?
Toyota EZ Beli is Hire Purchase plan where you enjoy lower monthly installments in first 3 years of the loan tenure and moderately increase along the tenure.
- How long is this loan tenure?
Toyota EZ Beli is offered on a 9-year tenure for a new Toyota. Of the 9-year tenure, Tier 1 is the first 1st to 3rd year, Tier 2 is 4th to 6th year and Tier 3 is 7th to 9th year.
- How much can I borrow?
The maximum loan is 90% of the vehicle's On The Road price. Including Insurance & Road Tax.
- What is the different between this plan compared to other hire purchase plan?
Toyota EZ Beli allows you to enjoy lower monthly repayments in the first 3 years of the loan term and subsequently increase moderately as your career move up. While a conventional Hire Purchase plan requires you to pay the same monthly instalments throughout the loan term.
- How low is the monthly installment?
It is only RM588 per month for based on loan of RM69,400 for Vios 1.5J (AT). Valid in Pen. Mysia, except Langkawi. Other plan installments may be in the range of RM790 per month.
- I am attracted to your lower monthly payments in Tier 1. Will I be able to afford the higher payments in Tier 2 or Tier 3?
No worries! The repayments in Tier 2 are only slightly higher, with your career moving up, you'll be able to service the instalment. At end of Tier 2, you may choose to trade in the car for a new Toyota with Toyota EZ Beli again!
- After Tier 2 ended, if I cannot afford the higher repayments in Tier 3, what is my option?
You may opt for early settlement of your car loan. Just trade in your vehicle for a new Toyota, and the trade-in value can be used to offset the outstanding balance of your loan.
- I just started my 1st job 2 weeks ago, am I eligible for this car financing package?
The beauty of this Financing Package is that you can apply for this even if you just started to work, all you need is to provide photocopy of letter of employment, Diploma/ University Certificate, MyKad and Driving License.
- I'm looking at national make car because the monthly commitment are lower which I can comfortably pay, but is there option for me to choose a Toyota?
Look no further! You can now buy a Toyota with monthly commitment less than RM599! This is made possible by Toyota EZ Beli.
- Can I pay more in Tier 1 & 2 instalment and what will happen to my loan if I pay more?
Yes, you can pay more in Tier 1 instalment. The additional payment is treated as advance payment.
- Do I get interest rebates from my advance payment?
You'll still get ot enjoy the rebate once you settle your loan at end of Tier 2!
- Are only 3-Tier plans available?
We also have 2-Tier automotive financing plans for your consideration. Click here to explore the 2-Tier option.
- Are government employees eligible for this plan?
No minimum length of time required, except that you should be able to produce 1 month's payslip (that includes the name of your employer in the civil sector/government). Click here to explore our Jom Drive Campaign!.